- Home /
- Hope's Relief Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo - Special
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
Hope's Relief Itchy Dry Flaky Scalp Shampoo Do you have an itchy flaky scalp?
Hope’s Relief Shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates dry flaky scalps. Hope's Relief three-stage treatment provides effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives. Hope's Relief scalp care range is ideal for scalps prone to scalp eczema and scalp psoriasis. It targets itchy flaky scalps at the source.
Hope’s Relief Shampoo:
* Targets bacterial and fungal infections.
* Free from petrochemicals, colorings & perfumes.
* Great for frequent use to maintain the scalp and for people with healthy scalps that prefer a non-irritant shampoo.
* Coal tar free.
Hope’s Relief Shampoo is ideal for babies, children and adults. For optimal results, use with Hope’s Relief Conditioner. It has no coal tar! Many scalp care products rely on this ingredient, but did you know that coal tar can’t be used on broken skin?
How does Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner work? Dandruff is characterised by excessive flakes of dead skin cells, with a bit of itching. When the scalp environment has an imbalance of sweat and oil secretions, dandruff occurs. Often there are also micro-organisms—bacteria or fungus—involved with these imbalances, causing even more rapid shedding of skin flakes. Dry flaky scalp? To get results, you really need to use a formula that targets and nourishes itchy flaky scalps while still cleansing your hair. And Hope's Relief three-stage treatment provides scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives. Scalp skin functions just like the rest of skin; so no matter what the cause it’s important to provide effective, complete care to the scalp.
Hope's Relief scalp care repairs your scalp barrier, alleviating the itch and flakes.
1. Soothe dryness and eliminate the scalp itch at the source, your scalp.
2. Restore your scalp’s barrier with soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
3. Strengthen your scalp’s natural resistance and maintain your healed scalp barrier.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Shampoo tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
* manuka honey NPA 10+ certified anti fungal and anti bacterial that targets Malassezia globosa.
* aloe vera conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment.
* licorice root and gotu kola soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch due to dry skin.
* calendula antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
What causes excessive flaking and itching? Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp or psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis, excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection). An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive scalp flaking. A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Hope's Relief is free from nasties! Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to treat dry flaky scalps and scalps prone to eczema, dermatitis, flaky dry scalp. The shampoo and conditioner do not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate SLS.
Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
* steroids * paraffin * parabens * petrochemicals * sodium laurel sulphate SLS * perfume * artificial colours * coal tar * lanolin * mineral oil *
Hope's Relief products are biodegradable and are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Hope's Relief scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day. Wet hair and massage Hope's Relief Shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as it is kept free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos. Leave on for two to three minutes. Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
Aqua (purified water), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate*, Coco Betaine*, Cocoglucoside*, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), Guar gum*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula ext), Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), Citric acid (Vit C), Panthenol (Pro-Vit B5) * Plant derived.
Although There Must Be a Better Way check ingredients on a regular audit basis, some may change unexpectedly. Please check the label before use.