- Home /
- Fair Squared Massage Candle - Shea
Fair Squared Massage Candle - Shea
Fair Squared Fair Trade Massage Candle with Fair Trade Shea Butter combined with skin friendly Fair Trade Coconut Oil has a subtle citrus aroma giving a pleasant warm massage experience in addition to being a wonderful nourishing body balm. A unique way to combine the romance of candlelight with the sensuousness massage. Light the wick of the candle and let it burn until some liquid has accumulated. Extinguish the flame, wait for a short while and use the liquid as a pleasantly warm massage oil. The ingredients of the candle have lubricating qualities and leave the skin supple and radiant.
Fair Trade Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturiser which will help to hydrate and repair the skin. Coconut oil also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and Vitamin E giving anti ageing benefits helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Organic Shea Butter comes from a Fair Trade project called "The Union of Women Producers of Shea Products" in Burkina Faso. Shea Butter melts into the skin and is incredibly nourishing, moisturising and hydrating on the skin as well as leaving your skin soft and smooth. Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin E giving anti ageing benefits.
Fair Squared Massage Candle with Shea Butter Benefits:
* Pleasant warm massage experience
* Pleasant fragrance
* Nourishing & moisturising
* Keeps skin soft & smooth
* Certified Fair trade Ingredients
* Certified Vegan
* Suitable for all skin types
What does Fairtrade mean?
The main focus of Fairtrade is the people in developing countries. The aim is to support small-scale farmers and workers and to improve their position on the international market. Only products that meet the requirements of the international Fairtrade-standards are granted the Fairtrade-seal. Some crucial standards are following:
* Workers, harvesters, and producers receive a guaranteed minimum wage. This helps them to improve their living and working conditions in a sustainable way.
* The producers have the guarantee of being able to sell their products at fair prices.
* The Fairtrade-prices must, at the minimum, cover the cost of production and allow the producers to live above the poverty line.
* Harmful practices, compulsory labour, discrimination and exploitative child labour are prohibited.
* The producer groups receive a Fairtrade-premium through which they can finance and carry out social projects such as construction, education, medical care, etc.
* Producers can more easily plan the future thanks to the long-term trade relationships.
* Fairtrade-producers are supported in the conversion to organic farming and a surcharge is paid for organically grown produce. Environmental-friendly standards lower the use of pesticides and chemicals and prohibit genetically modified crops.
* Fairtrade promotes greater equality in international trade through dialogue, transparency, and mutual respect.
* Consumers achieve through their purchase a personal contribution that leads to development aid and thus to the overcoming of poverty.
* The goal is to contribute to a more responsible consumption and through that to fight poverty. Fairtrade stands for ethical actions and trade, sustainability, and transparency build a bridge between the producers and the consumers. People who buy Fairtrade-products contribute directly through their purchase to a sustainable improvement of the lives of poor farmer families. At the time being are 1,3 million small-scale farmers and workers in over 70 countries profiting from Fair Trade.
Suitable for Vegans.
Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil*), Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter*) Parfum, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol. * Ingredients Comply with Fair Trade Standards, total 84%.
Although There Must Be a Better Way check ingredients on a regular audit basis, some may change unexpectedly. Please check the label before use.
About Fair Squared
Fair Squared not only uses fairly traded ingredients whenever possible, they actively look to broaden the Fair Squared range to include more fairly traded produce. And Fair Squared will promote Fair Trade wherever they can.
Feel good factor and quality:
Fair Squared appreciate that you share their concern over the living and working conditions in many parts of the world and are committed to buying Fair Trade products. But Fair Squared think you also deserve the best product they are capable of making. It should feel good, protect you and pamper you. Fair Squared only source the best ingredients for the Fair Squared product range. But it’s not just about those inherent values – they are into design too. Come on, if it’s good, why shouldn’t it look good too?
Fair Squared want you to like what you see when you glance at a Fair Squared product in your bathroom or take it out of your handbag. And it’s certainly not about fancy, and wasteful packaging. What Fair Squared is after is an excellent product in a beautifully designed and functional container.
Organic – good for you and good for the environment:
With Fair Squared products they are not only committed to you, but also to their producers. For Fair Squared, the environment is an important part of this commitment: protect resources such as soil and water, promote biodiversity and ensure the sustainability of production methods.
Fair Squared have succeeded in certifying all their products Natrue, The fairly traded ingredients for their cosmetic products are organically grown and the latex that Fair Squared use comes from FSC certified plantations. Also, Fair Squared support the environmental protection through Fairtrade. Fairtrade provides sustainability and environmental protection as an important contribution to the welfare of producers and the Fairtrade standards take this into account. Meanwhile, when it comes to fair trade, there´s much more than only a Fairtrade premium: Within the framework of the Fairtrade concept, experts work together with producers to improve sustainability and environmental protection and to allow organic certification.
Fair Squared never test their products on animals. Fair Squared products are registered by the Vegan Society. Fair Squared work on ensuring that all Fair Squared products are vegan. They're not completely ready yet, for example, small amounts of milk proteins are used in the manufacture of some condoms. But Fair Squared have developed a method by which they can avoid that. And Fair Squared are thinking of many other new vegan products. At the moment, to live vegan often means more difficult decisions between one’s conscience and products that you would actually like to use. At Fair Squared they want you to feel wonderful and to stick with your vegan lifestyle without too much effort: Fair Squared cosmetic products are 100% vegan.
And for the future…
Fair Squared are thinking about anything according to what you need in the bathroom, what you´d like to have in the bedroom and what you might dream about beyond. In the near future you will be able to buy Fair Squared candles from soy oil and a range of body oils, which are produced from sustainably sourced coconut oil. The Fair Squared future is in the works...