- Home /
- Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher
Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher
Citrus Oils give this Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher a refreshing scent to rid your feet of odours, moisturise and soothe skin and with regular use, toughened skin becomes noticably softer. The presence of the antioxidant rich Argan Oil in the Fair Squared Lime Foot Fresher regenerates skins cells to become noticeable smoother and youthful.
* With Fairtrade argan oil from Morocco and Fairtrade lime from Brazil.
* Cooling, refreshing and soothing.
* Noticeably softer feet.
* Certified by NaTrue.
* Certified by Fair Trade.
* Certified by the Vegan Society.
* Certified animal cruelty free by PeTA.
* No Animal Testing.
What does Fairtrade mean?
The main focus of Fairtrade is the people in developing countries. The aim is to support small-scale farmers and workers and to improve their position on the international market. Only products that meet the requirements of the international Fairtrade-standards are granted the Fairtrade-seal. Some crucial standards are following:
* Workers, harvesters, and producers receive a guaranteed minimum wage. This helps them to improve their living and working conditions in a sustainable way.
* The producers have the guarantee of being able to sell their products at fair prices.
* The Fairtrade-prices must, at the minimum, cover the cost of production and allow the producers to live above the poverty line.
* Harmful practices, compulsory labour, discrimination and exploitative child labour are prohibited.
* The producer groups receive a Fairtrade-premium through which they can finance and carry out social projects such as construction, education, medical care, etc.
* Producers can more easily plan the future thanks to the long-term trade relationships.
* Fairtrade-producers are supported in the conversion to organic farming and a surcharge is paid for organically grown produce. Environmental-friendly standards lower the use of pesticides and chemicals and prohibit genetically modified crops.
* Fairtrade promotes greater equality in international trade through dialogue, transparency, and mutual respect.
* Consumers achieve through their purchase a personal contribution that leads to development aid and thus to the overcoming of poverty.
* The goal is to contribute to a more responsible consumption and through that to fight poverty. Fairtrade stands for ethical actions and trade, sustainability, and transparency build a bridge between the producers and the consumers. People who buy Fairtrade-products contribute directly through their purchase to a sustainable improvement of the lives of poor farmer families. At the time being are 1,3 million small-scale farmers and workers in over 70 countries profiting from Fair Trade.
Suitable for Vegans.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Arganöl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadebsis Leaf Juice, Salvia officinalis Leaf Extract, Lime Seed Oil, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Although There Must Be a Better Way check ingredients on a regular audit basis, some may change unexpectedly. Please check the label before use.
- Wonderful cream, packaging not so good. - Review by Dunlin
Quality Price Value