- Home /
- Eczema Rescue Kit for Body
Eczema Rescue Kit for Body comprises of 3 emergency must have Eczema products:
All products included in this kit are unscented. Although there are many great eczema products with valuable healing essential oils, we feel that when the body is in a high state of allergy, it is best to keep the skin care regime very simple.
These products should help you through the most irritating of eczema episodes.
1. Lavera Neutral Natural Shower Shampoo ~ ideal to use for hair & body - for very allergic, sensitive and easily irritated skin. Extremely mild cleansing ingredients helps comfort allergic and sensitive over reactive skin. Organic Evening Primrose Oil is the perfect natural ingredient to help soothe skin that has a tendency to be easily irritated.
2. Lavera Neutral Organic Body Lotion ~ ideal to keep the skin moisturised, to prevent the further spread of eczema. To be used after showering and bathing. Contains Organic Evening-Primrose Oil which has a high content of essential fatty acids (Gamma linoleic Acid) which easily irritated and sensitive skin lack. Organic Jojoba Oil binds to your skin's natural oils locking in moisture and protecting your skin from harmful bacteria. By applying Neutral Organic Body Lotion to your skin, it helps to prevent skin irritation caused by permanent loss of moisture.
3. Dr Bronners Organic Body Balm [Unscented] ~ Because steroids heal the upper skin almost immediately, the underneath skin won't have healed as fast. Unfortunately, when the upper skin is crusty & flaking it can open up and expose the underneath skin, which is raw & sore. The trick here is to use the Dr Bronners Organic Body Balm to glue the upper healed skin together, to prevent the raw skin from being exposed from below, re-starting the itching again. Place in the fridge for an extra calming cooling application ~ great for when the heat re-starts the itching again.
TIP: Mix both the Dr Bronners Body Balm & Body Lotion for a super hydrating mix Cream.
Please Note: This Eczema Kit is to help manage challenging skin conditions, only to be used as a general guidance ~ if the symptoms persist ~ seek guidance from your GP.
- Dr Bronners Body Balm Baby Mild Unscented - Review by David
Price Value Quality
- Lavera Neutral Natural Shower Shampoo - Review by Bethany
Value Quality Price
- Dr Bronners Body Balm Baby Mild Unscented - Review by Dr H
Price Value Quality
Check items to add to the cart or select all