- Home /
- Badger Organic Unscented Sunscreen SPF30
Badger Organic Unscented Sunscreen SPF30 with Zinc Oxide Size: 87ml
organic sunscreen badger spf30 unscented cream : No Added Fragrance.
* One of Badger Balm's simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients!
* Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide.
* Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
* Certified organic sunscreen base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturising and soothing.
* BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
* No animal testing.
* Animal Cruelty Free Sun Cream.
* Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This simple Badger Balm Sunscreen formula has no added essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents. All natural certified organic sunscreen for the whole family. Badger Balm biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in certified organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturise while they protect you from the sun. Badger Balm sunscreen tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach! Though we have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scent of organic beeswax.
Badger Balm sunscreens offer full broad spectrum protection using the mineral zinc oxide as the only active ingredient.
The certified natural and organic sunscreen base of plant oils, aloe and beeswax provides valuable anti-oxidants and moisturises your skin.
Badger Balm sunscreens have earned top ratings for safety and efficacy by the Environmental Working Group and are recommended far and wide!
• Protects with the Safe and Effective Mineral Zinc Oxide: Badger Balm uses zinc oxide as the only active ingredient in all of Badger Balm sunscreens. Zinc oxide is a safe mineral that sits on top of your skin, scattering, absorbing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays before they reach your living cells. Badger Balm consider it the safest and most effective active sunscreen ingredient.
• Safe for Your Whole Family: Badger Balm natural and organic sunscreens contain simple, safe, USDA Certified Organic ingredients. Badger Balm's only active ingredient, zinc oxide, is also the main ingredient for commonly used products such as nappy rash cream and calamine lotion, and it is approved for use even on sensitive skin. Badger Balm is a signer and "Champion" of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, which means Badger Balm are committed to making products that are free of questionable and potentially harmful ingredients.
• Great for Your Skin: The natural and organic plant oils in Badger Balm sunscreens provide ultra-moisturising nourishment for your sun exposed skin. Organic botanicals such as sunflower oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, and seabuckthorn CO2 extract are all rich in vitamins, polyphenols, and antioxidants that protect your skin from the sun.
Badger Balm Organic Sunscreen
• Blocks Both UVB and UVA Rays: Badger Balm sunscreens provide "broad spectrum" protection, meaning that they offer protection from both UVB and UVA rays. Currently US regulations don't require that sunscreens offer protection from UVA rays, which don't burn the skin like UVB rays, but do cause damage and can lead to cancer. The zinc oxide in Badger Balm sunscreens provides excellent UVA and UVB protection.
• Highest Ratings for Safety and Efficacy: Badger Balm sunscreens provide excellent broad spectrum protection without using any questionable chemicals. Badger Balm are confident that they are the safest and most effective sunscreens around - but don't just take their word for it, The Environmental Working Group, SafeMama, and Consumer Reports all rank Badger Balm sunscreens as among the best.
• Certified Natural and Certified Organic Sunscreens: Badger Balm uses all-natural and certified organic ingredients in all of their sunscreens. Each of the Badger Balm sunscreens are 100% Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association (NPA) and they range from 87% - 98% Certified Organic by the NSF. Badger Balm believe that a zinc oxide sunscreen with all-natural and organic sunscreen base ingredients is the best option for safe, healthy, sun protection.
• Animal Cruelty Free: Badger Balm complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard ensuring that none of the Badger Balm products or ingredients are ever tested on animals. For this they proudly bear the Leaping Bunny Logo on all of their Badger Balm products.
• Safe for the Environment: A recent scientific study has shown that several common sunscreen chemicals can harm coral reefs. Badger Balm sunscreens do not contain any of these ingredients, and they have passed biodegradability testing. Many eco-resorts, coral reef parks, and swim-with-the-dolphins aquariums now require that their patrons only use mineral based natural sunscreens, like Badger Balm, in an effort to minimise impact on aquatic life.
• Badger Balm Sunscreen is a high Performance Organic Sunscreen.
• Badger Balm Sunscreen won't run and drip into your eyes when you sweat.
• Badger Balm Sunscreens allows your skin to breathe.
• Badger Balm Sunscreens are strong and effective enough for extreme conditions.
• Badger Balm Sunscreens are water resistant sun creams that stay on your skin when you sweat or swim.
• Badger Balm Sunscreens contain no irritating ingredients.
Knead Badger Balm sunscreen tube before each use. For full protection, apply Badger Balm sunscreen liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic
100% Certified Natural by NPA
98% Certified Organic by NSF
Although There Must Be a Better Way checks ingredients on a regular audit basis, some may change unexpectedly. Please check the label before use.